31 January 2017
Ciesco have launched the 2016 Global M&A Review at an exclusive event in London
In January 2017, Ciesco were pleased to launch the 2016 Global M&A Review at an exclusive event in London.
The invite-only event was hosted at the offices of Taylor Wessing, the leading international law firm, and featured presentations from high-profile guest speakers sharing their reflections of trends in the sector and their predictions for 2017 and beyond.
Ciesco tracks global M&A activity within these sectors throughout the year and publishes its key findings in an annual report in partnership with Experian. This event showcased Ciesco’s analysis of deals by volume and disclosed value, geography, and sector, together with an overview of the buyer landscape, revealing the key insights and trends, as well as an outlook for these sectors.
Guest speakers included:
- Dominic Grainger – CEO, EMEA, GroupM
- Lindsey Clay – CEO, Thinkbox
- Rupert Howell – Group Development Director, Trinity Mirror plc
- David Reed – Managing Director EMEA, MediaMath
- Dele Atanda – Digital Innovation Officer, IBM iX
- Steph Fastré – Innovation & Creativity Programmes Manager, Google
For a full copy of the report, please contact email@example.com